Anyone who knows my scrapstyle knows that I am challenged when it comes to flowers. I have a really hard time using them and will put something like three in a corner and be really proud that I got out of my comfort zone. Well… Something wierd happened while making this card for Hobbyworld this weekend. I wanted to use my new Mini-8 punch and some spellbinders to go with it and look what happened!
I think this is the most flowers I ever added to a single card. I am so happy to finally been able to use some of my beautiful Prima flowers, I think they look really pretty on this card.
- Bazzil Cardstock – Petunia, Jetstream, White (prismatics)
- Prima Marketing Calabetta E #561765
- Prima Marketing Interlude F #561437
- Prima Marketing Fairytale roses
- Prima Marketing Say It In Crystals Pink/Yellow w Flowers #560638
- Basic Grey Mini Alpha Stickers Pink BAS-3986
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles LG
- Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Grand Stately Circles
- WRMK Celtic Mini 8 Punch
- Scrapbook Adhesives MyStik™ Repositionable Dots Dispenser
- Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Foam Tape White