Toay I tried to stamp with the Martha Stewart Craft Paint i got from Hobbyworld, I used Sterling and Gold and stamped some feathers. Since the paint works as a resist after drying you can make a cool background after stamping. I am impatient so I used the heat gun to speed up the drying.
Can you see the shimmering metallics, these paints are great! I used enamel dots and bling to embellish the card a bit more.
- Bazzil Basics Cardstock – White
- Martha Stewart Craft Paints Metallic – Gold, Sterling
- Studio Calico Enamel Dots
- Basic Grey Candy Buttons
- Prima Marketing Say it in Crystals #551513
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares – White, Variety Pack
- Scrapbook Adhesives MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser