Earlier today the first part of Hobbyworlds great fall challenge was presented. You really can’t miss this! I made a layout as inspiration and it’s all about autumn signs. I don’t really like autumn, its dark and gloomy but ther are some things I really like (like having HUGE cups of my favourite tea).
I made my own cut file for the Cameo as a title. I drew the text by hand, painted it black and scanned it into my computer. Then I traced it in the Silhouette Studio and cut it out. I’m no artist but I like how it turned out.
Almost everything on this layout is cut out with the Cameo and then misted (lots of Heidi Swapp Colorshine in gold, I’m addicted!!!!). I also stuck everything down with hot glue and 3D adhesive so there are lots of dimension on this layout. I use Bazzils Prismatic paper for cutting things out with the Cameo when I can. It cuts great even if the shapes are intricate. The orange “flowers” behind the photos are made with an edger punch from EK Success and cut apart.
- Silhouette Cameo
- Bazzil Basics Cardstock – White
- Bazzil Prismatic Cardstock – White
- Basic Grey Lucille Gather Paper
- Basic Grey Mini Alpha Stickers Grey
- EK Success Flower burst Large Edger Punch
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares – White, Variety Pack
- Martha Stewart Crafts Ball Point Glue Pen
- Artemio Mini Glue Gun