Tis week it’s time for part two in Hobbyworlds awesome fall challenge! Now there is an entire week for you to create a fall inspired kit in three parts for our challenge. There are some great Spellbinders to win! The good thing about making matching kits is that after making the first piece the rest is easy since you allready have everything out. The bad thing is that it makes quite a mess on the scrap table. At least on mine ;)
I made a card, a tag and altered a notepad that happened to be the same color as the papers I used.
For all creations I’ve used Spellbinders embossing folders to emboss cardstock covered in metal tape I had at home. I used a really cool 3D-embossingfolder for the card, it turned out really detailed and cool! I mixed up some MS Craft Paint in gold with some black pearlmaker (it was just the first thing I happened to grab, I guess it would be even better with acrylic paint) and smeared it all over the embossed surface with my fingers. I dabbed off the excess and after drying I also sanded it a bit.
I made the bookmark with another of the new embossing folders from Spellbinders.
The last part of the kit is this notebook, it was laying around and happened to be the same color as the papers I used. I cut out an embossed part with one of the new label shapes from Spellbinders. This one will be great for texts on cards also, the shape is so pretty!
I hope you got a bit inspired to create something for our challenge. I’m looking forward to seeing what you created!
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Ocean Dreams
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Celtic Knot
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Thirty-Three
- Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor Collection Kit
- Martha Stewart Craft Paint Metallic Gold
- Bazzil Basics Cardstock White
- Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Foam Tape White
- Scrapbook Adhesives MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser
- Basic Grey Mini Alpha Stickers Black
- Basic Grey Mini Alpha Stickers White
- EK Sticko Alpha Large White Foam Stickers