It’s time for the last part of out fall challange at Hobbyworld and now it’s time for all the cardmakers to show their talent. I made a kind of crazy card with some leaf dies from Spellbinders. It turned out kind of straggly, I used the Big Shot quite a bit to make it.
I’ve done my stamping on new Labels Thirty-Three, I’ve fallen in love with it. It such a great shape to place your sentiment on or maby a title on a LO.
Good luck with the challenge. I hope you have as much fun as I had making this card!
- Bazzil Basics Cardstock – Glow, Marachino, Marigold, Pomegranate, Kraft
- Basic Grey Lucille Collection Pack
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fall Foliage
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Thirty-Three
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles LG
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares – White, Variety Pack
- Scrapbook Adhesives MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser
- Prima Marketing Tea-Thyme Cabocons & Buttons