I like to experiment with inks and colors and sometimes it doesn’t turn out just the way I want it. I still keep the samples to use for something else and for this card I cut a lovely doily from one of the papers laying around. I used some of the new Spellbinders, these doilys are just lovely and you get three different shapes and sizes in the package. I also used a romantic paper from Prima and some bling. This is my inspiration for Hobbyworld this week.
- Bazzil Basics Cardstock – Kraft, White
- Prima Marketing Swirls Say It In Pearls Multi 570422
- Prima Marketing Delight 6×6 Paper Pad 950781
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Delicate Doilies S5-205
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares – White, Variety Pack
- Scrapbook Adhesives MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser