I was inspired by Malins great sketch for the november challenge at Hobbyworld and made this LO. The picture is of my daughter and het friend, they are always having the best time toghether. I made the LO with christmas papers from Basic Grey, I just used the pink, aqua and grey papers. I think the colors went really well with my photo.
Since it was Malin who came up with this challenge there had to be some flowers and bling on the creation. I just love how it turned out. I took some paper roses and scattered around the page and then I had some super cute christmas bling from Marianne Design in the shapes of trees and snowflakes. I sacrificed a tree, cut it up in little pieces and scattered them around the page and it looks really cute when they catch the light.
So go right over to Hobbyworld and check out the great sketch and the prize this month is two of my favoutite tools. One pair of Cutter-Bee scissors and Tweezer-Bee tweezers. These are great, I could not live without mine! Go, play, have fun! And good luck :) Also, while you are´there you have to check out my friend Tesas cuckoo clock. It is AMAZING! Wow!
- Basic Grey 25th and Pine Collection Pack
- Bazzil Basic Cardstock – White
- Marianne Design Paper Roses – Sunshine
- Echo Park Photo Freedom Jenni Bowlin Collection Kit
- Basic Grey Mini Alpha Stickers White
- Marianne Design Snowflakes and Trees Rhinestones
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares – White, Variety Pack
- Scrapbook Adhesives MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser
- Artemio Mini Glue Gun