Today I want to show you this shaker card I made for Hobbyworld. I filled it with multi colored bling. I’ve used a Photo Freedom kit from Echo Park designed by Jenni Bowlin. I really like this black and white patterned paper and wanted to use it for a card.
I made the shaker part by cutting out a window from a piece of patterned paper, backing it with a piece of plastic package and framing it with foam tape. I had the bling in my stash but you can use anything you have on hand like sequins, glitter or smal punched or die cut shapes for example.
- Echo Park Photo Freedom Jenni Bowlin Collection Kit
- Echo Park Here and Now 6×6-block
- Bazzil Basics Cardstock – White
- WRMK Corner Chomper (1/4 Radius,1/2 Radius)
- EK Success Slim Edger Punch, Postage Stamp
- Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Foam Tape White
- Scrapbook Adhesives MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares – White, Variety Pack