When I use my Cameo to cut something out I often cut a bit more then I need. When I cut from white cardstock I usually fill the entire 12×12 surface with things that might come in handy. It is easy to color it to fit in with everything when needed. I had this text laying in my stash and wanted to use it for this weeks Hobbyworld post. I made my background with mist, texture paste and other color products and finished with a layer with Martha Stewart Gesso diluted with water to soften all the colors. I like the effect on this soft Prima paper.
It all shimmers in gold and pink. I used some Prima Swirls, Enamel Dots and stamps to embellish and also some cut out leaves from my stash.
- Prima Marketing Divine Mini Swirls Say It In Crystals 563936
- Prima Marketing IOD- 12” x 12” Collection Kit
- Silhouette Cameo
- Martha Stewart Gesso
- My Minds Eye Enamel Dots “Boy Crazy”
- Carta Bella Wildflower 6×6 Paper Pad
- EK Writing Pen Silver Gold 2Pk
- Artemio Mini Glue Gun