This weekend I’m visiting my younger brother. Since we saw each other the last time he has gotten married, his wife has had her disputation and this week it is his turn. They do deserve a gift and off course I brought one. It just needed a box. I measured the gift and draw a rectangle that size in Silhouette Studio, I found a box I liked and rezised it so that the bottom rectangle was the same size as my drawn rectangle. That way I knew my gift would fit in the box. Since the box got quite big and didn’t fit my 12×12 cardstock I got out the big guns, my 12×24 inch cutting mat and cardstock.
I had some pipes and other parts from Prima that are so cool I just had to use them, I need more!!! I also added some black and grey glittery flowers from Prima. I really like my box. Maby I could have lined it with some Silhouette chipboard to make it sturdy since it is quite big. But this will work as long as I am careful with it. This is my project for Hobbyworld this week.
- Silhouette Cameo
- Silhouette Cutting mat 12×24
- Prima Marketing Junkyard Findings Pipe
- Prima Marketing interlude black/grey
- Bazzil Cardstock Raven 12×24
- Basic Grey Mini Alpha Stickers Black
- Basic Grey True Love Collection Pack
- Scrapbook Adhesives MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser